DIY Inspirational Nature Press
A twist on the classic flower press, discover the beauty of nature with this creative kit. Collect plants and flowers and press and dry them with the provided press. Children glue the plants they've collected onto the 30 provided illustrated pictures and cards. Includes an elastic pouch for storing pictures, cards and unused dried plants.
- Develops imagination and creativity: plants become a source of inspiration for enhancing the 30 pictures provided.
- Portable, easy-open and close press.
- A double-ended glue stick: one wide end and one precision end to make gluing easier.
- Instructions provide step-by-step creative tips.
- A fun solo or family activity.
- Press and notebook made from FSC® certified wood, paper and card.
- 1 wooden press to assemble (2 illustrated and perforated 23 x 15 cm FSC wooden boards
- 1 Velcro strap
- 3 sheets of cardboard
- 8 corner stickers
- 3 sheets of paper
- 2 rubber bands)
- 1 illustrated storage sleeve
- 12 pictures (18.5 x 23.5 cm)
- 9 large cards (10.5 x 25 cm)
- 9 small cards (10 x 15 cm)
- 1 tube of liquid glue
- 1 set of instructions
- Recommended for Ages 5+
- Measures approximately: 2.99 x 8.11 x 10.67 inches..
- Weighs approximately: 1.83 pounds.