Holdie Forest Folk - Holly
Together with her friend Sage, Holly lives in the magical Holdie Forest and loves to tend to her critter friends.
Holly is one of Holdie World’s beloved Forest Folk. She is known for her cheery personality and can often be found foraging for brambleberries to share with all her Holdie friends. Holly is a great teacher and loves to pass on her gathering knowledge. Nestle her in a pocket and explore the woods together!
Handmade, fully posable and measuring 11cm tall (15cm when wearing her pointy hat), she is no bigger than the palm of your hand – the perfect size to pop in a pocket or a teeny bag. Holly’s cotton coat is removable + she can fit into regular Holdie Folk clothing too!
Forest Folk Holly is a special edition Holdie Folk - she comes beautifully packed in new collectable box. Perfect to give as a gift or for small folk to display at home.
• Holdie Folk are fully posable and made from cotton and wool with polyester filling
• Holly comes dressed in a removable felt coat & removable felt hat
• Holdie Folk are all handmade, some variation will occur
• Holdie Folk come in individual boxes free from plastic packaging
• Age recommendation: 3+
H4" (6" with Tail) x W4" (full arm span)
Packaging: H5" x L3" x W1.3"
- Surface clean only with a cool, damp cloth.
- Air dry flat.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.