Après Ski Candle | Bitter Orange & Nutmeg
Smells like evening cocktails in Aspen.
Spicy nutmeg and uplifting bitter orange, sugary plum and rosy rhubarb, with rich amber and sweet smoke from guaiacwood. Spicy and warm.
Hand poured in Lohn’s Toronto studio.
- 7.5 oz, 50-hour burn.
- Top Notes: Bitter Orange & Nutmeg
- Middle Notes: Plum & Rhubarb
- Base Notes: Amber & Guaiacwood
- Layered, phthalate-free scent with strong throw
- Sustainable coconut and soy wax for clean, slow burn
- Minimal glass vessel that is food grade, reusable and recyclable
- Non-toxic, lead-free cotton wick
- Vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free ingredients
Candle Care & Safety:
Burn on a stable, heat-safe surface away from drafts and flammable materials. Keep in sight, away from children and pets. During use, glass may become warm. Allow to cool before handling. Do not burn for more than 3 hours at a time. Keep wick centered and wax free of debris. Trim wick to 1/4" before each lighting. Discontinue use when 1/4" of wax remains.
Want to reuse your candle glass? Wipe out the remaining wax, use a spoon to pry out the wick base, and wash it out with soap and water.