Alphabet City Puzzle | 36 XL Pieces
Sale Sold out
Regular price $27.00
Regular priceUnit price per
I spy a queen, a yak, a windmill, and an ice cream truck. What can you find for every letter of the alphabet?
- PIECES: 36 extra large pieces, sized just right for small hands
- RECOMMENDED AGES: 3+
- FINISHED SIZE: 25 x 18 Inches
- Nolja alphabet poem: Explore the enchanting world of the alphabet with Nolja's captivating and fun poem! From the adventurous A to the zesty Z, immerse yourself in the delightful journey of each letter.
- SKILLS: This puzzle encourages learning through play, discovery and interactive storytelling. It's a fun way to develop problem-solving skills while improving hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
- MEET THE ARTIST: DAVID HUANG is a New York-based illustrator and designer who graduated from Rhode Island School of Design in 2017 and he has been freelance illustrating in NYC since. He grew up in Taipei, Taiwan, and calls San Francisco his second home.