Chop Chop Strategy Game
A semi-cooperative tactical game in which all the mice play together against the cat. The cat wants to catch the 4 mice while the mice want to eat 10 cheeses... but in the game of cat and mouse, there is always a winner! Moves are made as the dice are thrown and tiles are turned over on the board, revealing cheese or special actions to carry out!
- Named "Best Family Game" in the UK at the Imagination Gaming Awards 2019.
- A game of cooperation and attack. The mice play cooperatively against the cat!
- The layout of tiles on the board changes with each game.
- Contents: 1 game board, 38 tokens, 1 plastic cat and 4 plastic mice, 1 table and 2 wooden dice.
- Game rules in 10 languages.
- Recommended for ages 6-99 years.
- Number of players: 2-5
- Average Game Time: 15 min
- Design by: Christophe Gilet