Holdie Folk Fairy - Tulip
Say hello to Tulip the Tooth Fairy. She’s here to take care of all the Tooth Fairy business!
Tulip the Tooth Fairy is the collector of Holdie™ World’s lost teeth, which she carries carefully in a special pouch. She’s always on the hunt for more pearly whites to add to her collection.
Tulip has beautiful, magic wings and wears a sparkly fabric skirt with netting and, of course, a tooth-print top! Around her wrist you will find a tiny bag – just the right size for a tooth.
Handmade, fully posable and measuring 4” tall, Tulip is the perfect size to fit in the palm of a small hand or keep close-by in a pocket.
Tulip the Tooth Fairy is a special edition, rare and collectible Holdie™ Folk. She comes beautifully packaged in a collectible box and is the perfect gift to celebrate the loss of a first tooth or to display alongside other special Holdie™ Folk.
• Holdie Folk are made from cotton, wool and a polyester filling
• Internal frame allows for each Holdie Folk to be fully posable
• Tulip the Tooth Fairy’s dress has a tooth print top, sparkly fabric skirt with netting and sparkly wings
• Tulip carries a removable bag with a sparkly elastic wrist attachment, made from PU material.
• All clothing is removable and made from cotton and polyester.
• All Holdie Folk are handmade, so some variation may occur.
• Come packaged in collectable box.
• Age recommendation: 3+
Dimensions: L4” x W1” x H4”
Weight: .13 lb
• Cold gentle hand wash
• Do not bleach, soak or rub
• Dry without delay
• Do not tumble dry
• Do not iron
• Do not dry clean