Hop! Hop! Hop! Cooperation Game
A cooperative game in which players have to lead all the sheep to the sheep pen. To do so, you'll need to move by rolling the die to cross the bridge before the wind blows away all the supports. To win, everyone must return before the bridge collapses!
- A cooperative game to teach players to work together and follow shared rules.
- A large game board " over 31.5" long!
- A wide variety of materials.
- Contents: 1 board with 4 sections, 1 sheep pen to assemble, 1 bridge, 10 wooden bridge supports, 1 stick, 11 painted wooden pieces (1 shepherdess, 9 sheep and 1 dog), 1 wooden die.
- Game rules in 10 languages.
- Recommended for ages 4-8 years
- Number of players: 2-6
- Average Game Time: 15 min
Design by: Monica San Cristobal