Inspired By Klee Watercolor and Crayon Art Kit
A watercolor activity that invites children to discover the style of Paul Klee, the great Bauhaus master. Little by little, the paintings are colored using grease pencils and then diluted with a brush. The desert and its inhabitants come to life.
• To discover the work of Paul Klee.
• An encounter between a contemporary illustrator and the great master.
• Up to age 99, because it is never too late to plunge into the world of art!
• Pastels whose pigments can be diluted to discover the art of watercolor.
• The brush is supplied.
• An explanatory booklet details the activity step by step.
• This product's packaging is FSC Certified (Mix)
Contents: 4 illustrated cards (7.87" x 7.87" ), 12 watercolor wax crayons, 1 brush and 1 booklet with step-by-step explanations in color.
Measurements: 7.87" x 7.87"
Design by: Benjamin Flouw, France
Recommended for ages 7-99 years