Winter Hike Candle | Balsam Fir & Cedar
Smells like morning hikes in Whistler.
Clarifying rosemary, invigorating juniper, refreshing spearmint and woody cedar, with herby cypress and warm Balsam Fir. Woodsy and fresh.
Hand poured in Lohn’s Toronto studio.
- 7.5 oz, 50-hour burn.
- Top Notes: Juniper & Rosemary
- Middle Notes: Cedar & Spearmint
- Base Notes: Balsam Fir & Cypress
- Layered, phthalate-free scent with strong throw
- Sustainable coconut and soy wax for clean, slow burn
- Minimal glass vessel that is food grade, reusable and recyclable
- Non-toxic, lead-free cotton wick
- Vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free ingredients
Candle Care & Safety:
Burn on a stable, heat-safe surface away from drafts and flammable materials. Keep in sight, away from children and pets. During use, glass may become warm. Allow to cool before handling. Do not burn for more than 3 hours at a time. Keep wick centered and wax free of debris. Trim wick to 1/4" before each lighting. Discontinue use when 1/4" of wax remains.
Want to reuse your candle glass? Wipe out the remaining wax, use a spoon to pry out the wick base, and wash it out with soap and water.