Twisty Strategy Game
A strategy game in which each player must collect colored blocks in a specific order before the others. The quickest player will be the one who best combines the effects of the special squares on the board, the position of which changes with each game! You’ll need good arithmetic and to think strategically to get ahead.
- Game awarded the EducaFlip 2019 certification in France by education professionals for its educational qualities.
- Learning how to move the knight in chess (in an "L" shape).
- Develops the ability to think several moves in advance (or combinations of moves).
- The layout of colored blocks and special squares on the board changes with each game.Contents: 1 game board, 32 small tokens, 44 tokens, and 4 wooden pawns. Game rules in 10 languages.
- Recommended for ages 8·99 years
- Number of players: 2-4
- Average Game Time: 20 min
- Design by: Régis Lejonc